Crowdfunding for New Art Project Crying Museum:
The Original Coloring Book Named a Hot Reward, with a Coloring Contest Also Scheduled
For the new art project entitled Crying Museum where Chim↑Pom from Smappa!Group opens a nursery (daycare center) at the exhibition, there has been a crowdfunding currently underway for the purpose of raising funds for its operation. This new art project was essentially inspired by the social circumstances of Japan today where it is difficult for the child-rearing generation to casually visit museums, but how many days it can be operated in fact will depend on your support. The target amount is 4 million yen with a stretch goal set. There are six different support amounts: from 1,000 yen to 330,000 yen (tax included), and there will be various rewards. The most notable reward will be the Original Coloring Book by Chim↑Pom from Smappa!Group (common reward across the board). With the provided Coloring Book data, you will be able to not only color as you like, but also apply for the “Coloring Contest” scheduled as a project-related event. Aside from the members of Chim↑Pom from Smappa!Group, Aida Makoto, Higashimura Akiko and Kawamura Kosuke will be the judges to decide the winners.
- Crowdfunding Campaign Period:
- 0:00, Saturday, January 15, 2022 - 23:59, Thursday, March 31, 2022 * The crowdfunding campaign is now over.
- See the MOTION GALLERY web page * Japanese-language only
* The website will be launched at 0:00, Saturday, January 15.
- Inquiries about the Crowdfunding:
- Please send your inquiry from the form here.