Family Hour Day 1
Conducted in Japanese
- Date & Time
- 9:30-10:30, 2017.8.26 [Sat]
- Pre-school children (ages 0 to 6) and their guardians, pregnant women and their families
- * Babies in prams and frontpacks welcome.
- * Starting at 9:35 and 9:55 Museum staff will provide talks on a number of works on display. Please come to the entrance hall of the exhibition directly if interested.
- * Please note that the Museum will be open to the general public at 10:00.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.