Verbal Imaging Tour
* Booked Out
WORLD CLASSROOM Related Program
Conducted in Japanese
The tour will kick off by listening to the audio description of works,(*) created by the WORLD CLASSROOM Youth Ambassadors in a WORLD CLASSROOM exhibition-related program.
* Six separate descriptions of works were created by participants of the learning program “Art Camp Vol. 10: WORLD CLASSROOM Youth Ambassadors.” See details here.
- Date & Time
- 10:30-12:15, Saturday, August 26, 2023 (Doors open: 10:15)
* Please check in at the counter by 10:25.
* For those with visual impairments wishing to attend the program:
Kindly inform us the following upon registering for the event: if you would like to be met at Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line or Toei Subway Oedo Line ticket gates); whether you will be accompanied by a caregiver; and whether you will have a guide dog with you.
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that contents of the program are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
- Please note that the museum might take photos/movies for purpose of publicity and documentation during theprogram.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail News)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.