Gallery Talks by Curators
Talk #5 “What Lies Deep beneath Colorful and Serious Expression”
Conducted in Japanese
- 〜2017.8.10 [Thu]
* Before booking, please note that participants must attend both 2 days of the program.
- Dates & Times
- Day 1: 13:30-16:00, 2017.8.11 [Fri] * Program will be partly shared with the “Teens’ Program.”
Day 2: 11:30-14:00, 2017.8.12 [Sat] * Program will be partly shared with the “Kids’ Program” and “Teens’ Program.”
- Dusadee Huntrakul (Artist)
- Those considering themselves as "seniors"
Notes on Bookings
- Please note that speakers are subject to change without prior notice.
- Please note that a reply E-mail will be sent to you after submitting the form. If you do not receive the reply E-mail, please contact us.
- For bookings, one E-mail address is required per person. Please use different E-mail address for different booking.
- All prices include tax.
Notes on Personal Information
- Booking forms use SSL encryption to protect your private information.
- Registrants will receive “MAM NEWS (Mori Art Museum Mail Magazines)” that deliver the latest news and information about the Mori Art Museum.