Ticket Sales Starts from July 20: On Sales of Advance Ticket with a Designated Date/Time [Please Read]
Mori Art Museum is starting online ticket sales of STARS exhibition on Monday, July 20, 2020. Kindly note that we now limit the number of admissions to the facility in consideration of the health and safety of our patrons and staff members.
Mori Art Museum (53F, Roppongi Hills Mori Tower)
STARS: Six Contemporary Artists from Japan to the World
Exhibition Period: Friday, July 31, 2020 – Sunday, January 3, 2021 * Open every day
Also on View: MAM Collection 012: Samson Young, MAM Screen 013: Mounira Al Solh, and MAM Project 028: Si On
- Adults 2,000 yen
- Students (University / Highschool) 1,300 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Junior High School Students) 700 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 1,700 yen
- Admission +STARS Audio Guide
- Adults + Audio Guide 2,500 yen
- Students (University / Highschool) + Audio Guide 1,800 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Junior High School Students) + Audio Guide 1,200 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) + Audio Guide 2,200 yen
- * Admissions to Mori Art Museum and Tokyo City View are SEPARATE. If you are determined to visit both facilities, please purchase/book for both, separately. However, there may also be a chance where you could enter the “second” facility on the same day AND at a discount rate, IF the time slot of the other facility hasn’t filled up on the day of your visit. See details below.
- * Mori Art Museum’s Audio Guide is a web-application available for the Museum visitors. As it is via web application, visitors are requested to use their own devices.
* Purchase of Audio Guide is also available at the venue on the day of your visit.
- Open Hours:
- Mondays, Wednesdays - Sundays
10:00-22:00 (Last Admission: 21:30)
10:00-17:00 (Last Admission: 16:30)
* Open until 22:00 on Tuesdays, September 22 and November 3 (Last Admission: 21:30).
Those who with tickets for one facility (either Mori Art Museum OR Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck) could possibly get into the “other” facility at a discount price ONLY IF the time slots of the “other” facility haven’t filled up completely on the day of your visit. Visit the ticket counter on the day of your visit for inquiries, should this be of your interest.
- The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission
(Admission to both facilities on the same day will be discounted to 2,700 yen [Adult] altogether)
- Extra Fee for a Mori Art Museum Ticket Holder to Enter Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck
- Adults 700 yen
- Students (University/Highschool) 500 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Jr. High School Students) 300 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 700 yen
- - Extra Fee for a Tokyo City View Ticket Holder to Enter Mori Art Museum
- Adults 900 yen
- Students (University/Highschool) 600 yen
- Children (Ages 4 through Jr. High School Students) 400 yen
- Seniors (Ages 65 and over) 900 yen
* “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission” will the make the sum, respectively: Adults 3,800 yen → 2,700 yen; Students 2,500 yen → 1,800 yen; Children 1,300 yen → 1,000 yen; Seniors 3,200 yen → 2,400 yen.
* “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission” will be applicable ONLY IF the time slots of the “other” facility haven’t filled up completely on the day of visit. Visit the ticket counter to win the Bargain.
* You may not book for the “other” facility in advance if you would like win the Bargain.
* If you are determined to visit both of these two facilities, purchase/book for them both in advance. However, please be noted that “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission” will NOT be applied.
* “The Day-Only Bargain for a Combo Admission” is NOT applicable for the admission to Sky Deck and Mori Arts Center Gallery.
- ・The admission ticket sales will be only through the booking website.
- ・Non-changeable, non-refundable. Tickets cannot be reissued.
- ・Free admissions for infants (under age 4), and no booking is required.
- ・Annual Passport Holders, MAMC Individual/Corporate Members, Premium Passport Members, along those with complimentary tickets and/or discount tickets of Mori Art Museum and/or Tokyo City View, are also requested to book the visit in advance. Note the booking is also required for every accompanying guest. Those with discount tickets are required to pay the difference at the ticket counter on the day of your visit.
- ・The disabled along with one accompanied person each, will be free of admission fee upon presenting Disabled Person’s Handbook or an equivalent form of government-issued ID. No booking is required.
- ・Admissions to Tokyo City View Indoor Observation Deck, Sky Deck and Mori Arts Center Gallery will be SEPARATE.
- ・Please see websites for the latest information about Museum Shops and Museum Cafe & Restaurant.
- ・If anyone turns out newly-infected with the COVID-19, such information will be promptly provided on the facility website.
- ・Note that our hours and other details are subject to change. Check the facility website for the latest information.
- ・Please comply with rules and regulations for the visitors.
- Payment Method
- ・Credit card or d-barai (NTT docomo’s e-money)
- ・No additional service fee for booking would incur.
- On Your Visit
- ・Please bring your e-ticket or print-out ticket with you and present it.
- ・Annual Passport Holders, MAMC Individual/Corporate Members, Premium Passport Members, and those with complimentary tickets or discount tickets are requested to bring your membership card and/or tickets.
- ・For Students/Seniors: Please bring a valid form of ID.
Ticket Sales Starts from July 20